Monday, January 19, 2009

Review: El Milagro (Chicago / Pilsen)

Note: I'm writing this three months after my stay. My posting activities fell off drastically in November and December. So, take this more as directional recollections than a highly focused critique.

The wife and I were heading down to Pilsen for our annual National Museum of Mexican Art visit to take in their Dia de los Muertos exhibit.

dia de los muertos chicago

We wanted to grab lunch there, so I did some research on Yelp and liked what I read about El Milagro.

el milagro in pilsen, taken by Ren H of Yelp
Image Source: Ren H. of Yelp

Loved it. Great deals on tamales, nice atmosphere. I won't pretend to remember all the details at this point, but we loved the food and didn't spend a lot. Good deal.

El milagro pilsen

El milagro pilsen

El milagro pilsen

El milagro pilsen

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f4ca6b4158b814462b646ceaf8fabc61