Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mini-Review: Nove @ the Palms (Las Vegas)

view of vegas from Nove dining room.jpg

Note: this also appears with my reviews over on Yelp.

Just a mini-review as I was here under the non-traditional circumstances of a group drinks/dinner (20+ folks) in their upstairs section, and it wasn't their best night.

Nove is an interesting space with some really great views, but the food I had was only okay. Cheese pizza app was mediocre, my salmon was okay, and, just judging by how much pink meat was left on a couple of my colleague's plates, either their dishes weren't that good or the kitchen rushed too much trying to make up for some lost time, giving some folks rarer steaks than they would have liked.

Would need to check this out as part of a smaller group to really give it a fair shake, though.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f4ca6b4158b814462b646ceaf8fabc61