Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mini-review: boloco (Brighton, MA)

judy tolerating me at boloco in cleveland circle.jpg

Note: this also appears with my reviews over on Yelp.com

I wish we had boloco here when I lived upstairs @ 1932 Beacon # 5 back in the day. Then again, I suppose I would also have needed discretionary income to really enjoy it, so nevermind. What would be best, then, is if we had boloco in Chicago, now.

3 things that struck me about boloco:

Great options
I like options. So being able to pick from among 8 different burrito "treatments" (e.g. the Classic, the Mediterranean and the Bangkok), then pick your main ingredient (beef, chicken, tofu), then pick your size made me happy.

boloco interior cleveland circle.jpg


Interesting smoothees
Nice to have a burrito and a smoothee in the same place. Even better when the smoothees are something other than just the routine choices.

organic smoothee cup from boloco.jpg
The smoothee cups are organic, too, made "entirely of corn"

Fast & friendly service
Got our order within 3 or 4 minutes - surprisingly fast.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f4ca6b4158b814462b646ceaf8fabc61